Discover Austria's largest ski area from the Kitzsteinhorn glacier - Zell am See - Schmittenhöhe - Saalbach Hinterglemm - Leogang-Fieberbrunn! Experience 408 kilometres of slopes, 121 cable cars and lifts.
(including the rich hot and cold breakfast buffet with show kitchen, afternoon snack, cake and strudel buffet as well as the dinner with the delicious 6-course choice menu from the 3 toque kitchen)
for the entire ski region of Zell am See Schmittenhöhe-Kitzsteinhorn-Saalbach-Hinterglemm-Leogang and Fieberbrunn.
Live music with house pianist, weekly zither evening, dance evenings in the house bar and much more.
in the Feng Shui garden with sauna world, indoor and outdoor pools, whirlpools, wellness and fitness programme with trainer (yoga, singing bowl meditation, Pilates, etc. and a first-class cosmetics and massage programme), awarded with 3 lilies.
and Schmittenhöhebahn valley station
at the Schmittenhöhebahn valley station
Lift ticket service at the hotel
on online ski hire from Bründl Sports
3 nights in the junior suite from € 1.095,- per person
Prices per person including our SALZBURGERHOF inclusive services
The Salzburgerhof gourmet “spoil-yourself” board:
Exquisite gourmet delights throughout the day:
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Extensive breakfast buffet with regional delicacies, organic products and home-made specialities available until 11.30 a.m.
- Afternoon snack in the Spa Bistro available from 3.00 p.m. until 5.00 p.m. with soup, a main dish, various salads, fruit, and home-made desserts, as well as juices, tea, and coffee
- Cake and strudel buffet from the hotel’s own patisserie available from 2.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m. in the hotel bar
- Exquisite 6-course gourmet dinner from our award-winning (3 chef’s toques) kitchen available from 6.30 p.m. to 9.00 p.m. Vegetarian, gluten-free, lactose free and vegan options also available.
- Expert wine recommendations from our top sommelier
- Our barkeeper serves refreshing drinks and cocktails every day from 2.00 p.m.
- Live music in the hotel bar or in the restaurant
- Room service from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. (for a charge)
3500 m² of pure well-being – Wellness & Spa
We have built a palace for your well-being:
- Award-winning Wellness Schlössl (3 Relax Guide lilies)
- Alpine Feng Shui garden with waterfall and natural bathing pool
20 metre long outdoor sports pool heated throughout the year, 2 indoor pools, 2 jacuzzis
- Salzburgerhof sauna world with outdoor Finnish alm sauna, panorama sauna, Osmanian steam bath with oriental scents, herbal grotto with camomile, sage, lavender and melissa inhalation and salt water grotto
- Sauna session led by the Salzburgerhof sauna master
- Unique salt water dome with floating pool
- Tepidarium with warm, romantic lounges, locanium
- Varied wellness & fitness programme
- Relaxation with yoga, Qui-Gong and bowl meditation
- Fitness and cardio studio with views of the Feng Shui garden
- Extensive range of massages, beauty treatments and rituals
- Beauty and wellness experts
- Cosy bathrobes and bath slippers for the duration of your stay
The Salzburgerhof winter services:
- Hotel shuttle service to the valley stations of the CityXpress and Schmittenhöhe lifts
- Free ski and boot depots at the Schmittenhöhe and cityXpress valley stations subject to availability
- Heated ski cellar with modern ski boot dryer
- Ski passes sold directly in the hotel
- Ski courses can be booked directly in the hotel
- Lift pass purchase service in the hotel (charge applies for the passes)
- 1x ski waxing free of charge
- 12% off ski rental in selected Bründl Sports stores when reserving the equipment online prior to your arrival
Save time & money with the pre-booking of the equipment!
If you do not need your equipment, you can also return the equipment ahead of shedule and you will also receive your money back.