Discover Austria's largest ski area from the Kitzsteinhorn glacier - Zell am See - Schmittenhöhe - Saalbach Hinterglemm - Leogang-Fieberbrunn! Experience 408 kilometres of slopes, 121 cable cars and lifts.
Our package includes
(including the rich hot and cold breakfast buffet with show kitchen, afternoon snack, cake and strudel buffet as well as the dinner with the delicious 6-course choice menu from the 3 toque kitchen)
for the entire ski region of Zell am See Schmittenhöhe-Kitzsteinhorn-Saalbach-Hinterglemm-Leogang and Fieberbrunn.
Live music with house pianist, weekly zither evening, dance evenings in the house bar and much more.
in the Feng Shui garden with sauna world, indoor and outdoor pools, whirlpools, wellness and fitness programme with trainer (yoga, singing bowl meditation, Pilates, etc. and a first-class cosmetics and massage programme), awarded with 3 lilies.
and Schmittenhöhebahn valley station
at the Schmittenhöhebahn valley station
Lift ticket service at the hotel
on online ski hire from Bründl Sports
Bookable from December 2022 until end of March 2023
4 nights in the junior suite from € 1.095,- per person
Prices per person including our SALZBURGERHOF inclusive services
- welcome drink on arrival
- overnight stay in the room of the booked category
- sumptuous late riser breakfast (until 11 a.m.) with show kitchen and various delicacies from regional producers, organic products and homemade specialities
- afternoon snack in the Spa Bistro from 1:30 p.m.-4:30 p.m.
- cake and strudel buffet from the our own patisserie in the house bar from 2 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- excellent gourmet dinner with choices, from the 3 Toque cuisine, 6:30 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Our kitchen meets the highest quality standards by exclusively using fresh products from local agriculture and regional producers. Of course we also cater for vegetarians, guests with food intolerances and allergies
All value-added services of the SALZBURGERHOF
- underground parking
- wifi throughout the hotel
- fluffy bathrobe for the duration of your stay,-slippers
- pillow menu
- billiard room and table tennis
- transfer from/to Zell am See railway station
- Pinzgau mobility card for free use of public transport
- extensive entertainment programme: live music with in-house pianist, artists, weekly zither evening, dance evenings and events
- hotel own shuttle bus to The Valley stations of Zeller City Xpress and Schmittenhöhebahn
- lift ticket service and ski course booking directly at the hotel
- 1x ski wax free of charge, 12% discounted online rentals at Bründl Sport
Ski- and snowboard rental
Save time & money with the pre-booking of the equipment!
If you do not need your equipment, you can also return the equipment ahead of shedule and you will also receive your money back.