We've been on a journey which has brought us, to be featured in culinary and wellness matters but also as a whole in magazines, blogs and well-known guides. With many awards.
We'd like to thank you! We'll continue this journey with the same passion and sustainability to steadily improve our services to turn our satisfied guests into excited friends of our house!
- The wellness & well-being offered by the Salzburgerhof are worth a small palace of their own (the Schlössl), awarded 4 lilies by the Relax Guide.
- The gourmet and travel magazine “Der Feinschmecker” lists the hotel as “one of the best wellness venues in Austria” in the league of leading wellness resorts, yet what remains the most important accolade for the host family is how guests themselves feel.
- Gault Millau has awarded the restaurant of our Salzburgerhof *****s with three chef's toques and has also called us "Hotel of the year" in 2013 as well as recognised Mrs. Holleis in 2017 for her lifetime work
- The magazine Á-la-Carte awarded the Salzburgerhof *****s with 3 stars.
- The magazine Falstaff thinks that our restaurant at Salzburgerhof *****s deserves 3 forks.
Well-known rating platforms and magazines characterize the 5 star superior luxury hotel Salzburgerhof in Zell am See with rarely achieved ratings:
- TripAdvisor award Salzburgerhof
- Holiday Check Award 2019
- The Salzburgerhof convinced the demanding testers of Wellness Heaven Guide in all of the five tested categories (Wellness, Rooms, Service, Culinary and Location) and is therefore a member of the world's elite spa hotels.
- Award Excelsior Business Club
These are resounding accolades that entice guests to come and experience the gourmet and wellness culture and make this 5 star superior luxury hotel their personal home in one of the most beautiful regions in the Alps.
What could also be seen as a form of special recognition in itself is the fact that some staff members here have been on the team for 40 years; this also helps create that feeling of returning home that guests get as soon as they arrive at the Salzburgerhof.