A superlative short holiday.
The Salzburgerhof gourmet “spoil-yourself” board
Exquisite gourmet delights throughout the day:
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Extensive breakfast buffet with regional delicacies, organic products and home-made specialities available from 7.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.
- Midday snack in the Spa Bistro homemade cakes and a selection of fruit from 1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Cake and strudel buffet from the hotel’s own patisserie available from 2.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m. in the hotel bar
- Exquisite gourmet dinner from our award-winning (3 chef’s toques) kitchen available from 6.30 p.m. to 9.00 p.m.
- Our kitchen fulfills by using exclusively fresh products from local agriculture
and regional producers the highest quality standards
- Live music in the hotel bar or in the restaurant
3500 m² of pure well-being – Wellness & Spa
We have built a palace for your well-being:
- Award-winning Wellness Schlössl (3 Relax Guide lilies)
- Alpine Feng Shui garden with waterfall and natural bathing pool
- 20 metre long outdoor sports pool heated throughout the year, 2 indoor pools, 2 jacuzzis
- Salzburgerhof sauna world with outdoor Finnish alm sauna, panorama sauna, Osmanian steam bath with oriental scents, herbal grotto with camomile, sage, lavender and melissa inhalation
- Sauna session led by the Salzburgerhof sauna master
- Unique salt water dome with floating pool
- Tepidarium with warm, romantic lounges, locanium
- Varied wellness & fitness programme
- Relaxation with yoga, Pilates and bowl meditation
- Fitness and cardio studio with views of the Feng Shui garden
- Extensive range of massages, beauty treatments and rituals
- Cosy bathrobes and bath slippers for the duration of your stay
- Private beach at lake Zell
- Free entry to all lidos in Zell am See & Thumersbach
The Salzburgerhof summer services
- 30% discount on green fees at Zell am See-Kaprun Golf Club
- Free golf shuttle service to Zell am See Golf Club
- Free bike hire
- E-Bike rental (for a charge)
- Private bathing area at Lake Zell
- Free entry to all bathing areas in Zell am See for Salzburgerhof guests
- Pinzgau Mobility Card for free use of public transport
- Guided hikes several times a week
- 1 hour beginners sailing class (daily between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. depending on the weather) with a sailing teacher from the "Zell Sailing School". For more information on the sailing shool courses and examinations click here.
- Free rental of walking poles
The SALZBURGERHOF golf services: