Wellness Hotel next to the lake: the 5* Hotel Salzburgerhof in Austria
The moment you set foot into our Wellness Schlössl (awarded 4 Relax Guide lilies), you feel that so much attention has been paid to every little detail. The atmosphere is perfect, the light is soft. The vicinity to the Feng-Shui garden also brings the dynamic, vitalising energy of water into all of the rooms created to be private oases for regenerating and relaxing. An area of 3500 m² is dedicated to your individual well-being, with pools, saunas, rest and quiet rooms, and treatment areas, all with the exclusive feeling of the special kind of wellness only to be found at the Salzburgerhof.
Pools & Spa in the Wellness Schlössl
How precious is that feeling you experience when you escape for a few days and immerse yourself in the world of the Wellness Schlössl:
- In the invigorating water jet bath,
- In the calming arcaded indoor swimming pool,
- In the bubbly outdoor whirlpool,
- In the 20 m sports pool, heated throughout the year, with various water currents offering resistance training.
- Or, on hearing the splashing of the waterfall in the Feng-Shui garden, refresh yourself at the Kneipp facility, or in the natural bathing pool, the most beautiful and natural bathing experience at our Wellness hotel by the lake.
The perfect counterbalance for the water’s energy is the power of fire that awakens your spirit. Overseen by the sauna master, each sauna visit is an experience for all your senses. He creates home-made peelings from natural products and ensures an extraordinary, deeply effective feeling of relaxation through his legendary infusions,
The sauna worlds in the Wellness Schlössl tempt you with:
- The gentle radiant heat in the laconium
- The Osmanic steam bath with Oriental fragrances
- The brine grotto and herb grotto with camomile, sage, lavender, and balm inhalation
- The tepidarium with its heated Roman loungers and
- The traditional outdoor Finnish sauna
Other highlights are the spa roof terrace with pavilion for outdoor massages, a naked relaxation area hidden from view, and a Brine Dome (unique in the Alps) with floating pool and Dragon Grotto.
If you would like some individual advice on wellness in the Salzburgerhof, then we will happily oblige.
Simply contact our beauty and wellness experts in the 5* Wellness, Ski, Golf, & Gourmet Hotel Salzburgerhof personally on +43 6542 765-61 and book your desired treatment at the same time as reserving your room.