Yoga, wellness, culinary delights and nature experience at the Hotel SALZBURGERHOF
Yoga days in the middle of a magnificent natural landscape in Zell am See with a generous wellness offer and a vital and gourmet kitchen that has been awarded with 3 Gault Millau toques. The hotel SALZBURGERHOF with its magical Feng-Shui garden and the spacious wellness area offers a unique relaxation oasis for yogis.
In addition to the daily yoga sessions for body, mind & soul (for beginners & advanced), the medically certified yoga teacher Dr. Danninger talks about the 5 pillars of health (exercise, relaxation, nutrition, environment, awareness). Furthermore, there is also a workshop regarding the stressed back. Almost everyone knows it and only a few do something about it - back pain. Learn simple body exercises to strengthen your back muscles on vacation and take "back-friendly" tips home.
Dr. Gabriele Danninger, psychotherapist, couch, medically certified yoga teacher & trainer.
- 3 nights including our Salzburgerhof Gourmet luxury full board
and the Salzburgerhof inclusive services
- 3 yoga sessions (in the morning)
- 1 workshop around the 5 pillars of health
(exercise, relaxation, nutrition, environment, awareness)
- 1 workshop regarding the "stressed back"
- Our with 4 relax lilies awarded wellness and sauna world on 3.500 m²
- Participation in our Salzburgerhof Wellness- & Fitness program: Yoga, Nordic Walking, and much more
- Free garage parking
- Use of the Zell am See - Kaprun mobility card
- Private yoga sessions as well as additional counseling sessions can also be booked. EUR 70.00 per additional unit (50 min.). (Coaching for partnership & relationship, personal coaching under the topic of personal development, health advice). Contact & booking details: g.danninger@gmx
08. - 11. October 2020
05. - 08. December 2020
18. - 21. March 2021
03. - 06. June 2021
from € 480,- per person in a double room
Number of participants: min. 3 people & max. 15 people