Snowy landscapes, perfectly prepared slopes and Austria's largest ski region.
- 3 or 5 nights including our Salzburgerhof Gourmet luxury full board
and the Salzburgerhof inclusive services
- 2 or 4 day ski pass for the Zell am See-Kaprun - Saalbach - Hinterglemm - Leogang - Fieberbrunn region
- Free ski shuttle bus to the cityXpress and Schmittenhöhe valley stations
- Free ski lockers right next to the valley stations
- Buy your lift pass at the hotel
- 12% off the online skiing equipment rental at Bründl Sports
- Free garage parking
from € 700,- per person in a double room, 3 nights
from € 1.050,- per person in a double room, 5 nights
The Salzburgerhof gourmet “spoil-yourself” board:
Exquisite gourmet delights throughout the day:
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Extensive breakfast buffet with regional delicacies, organic products and home-made specialities available until 11.30 a.m.
- Midday snack in the Spa Bistro available from 1.00 p.m. until 5.00 p.m. with soup, a main dish, various salads, fruit, and home-made desserts, as well as juices, tea, and coffee
- Cake and strudel buffet from the hotel’s own patisserie available from 2.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m. in the hotel bar
- Exquisite 6-course gourmet dinner from our award-winning (3 chef’s toques) kitchen available from 6.30 p.m. to 9.00 p.m. Vegetarian, gluten-free, lactose free and vegan options also available.
- Expert wine recommendations from our top sommelier
- Our barkeeper serves refreshing drinks and cocktails every day from 2.00 p.m.
- Live music in the hotel bar or in the restaurant
- Room service from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. (for a charge)
3500 m² of pure well-being – Wellness & Spa
We have built a palace for your well-being:
- Award-winning Wellness Schlössl (3 Relax Guide lilies)
- Alpine Feng Shui garden with waterfall and natural bathing pool
20 metre long outdoor sports pool heated throughout the year, 2 indoor pools, 2 jacuzzis
- Salzburgerhof sauna world with outdoor Finnish alm sauna, panorama sauna, Osmanian steam bath with oriental scents, herbal grotto with camomile, sage, lavender and melissa inhalation and salt water grotto
- Sauna session led by the Salzburgerhof sauna master
- Unique salt water dome with floating pool
- Tepidarium with warm, romantic lounges, locanium
- Varied wellness & fitness programme
- Relaxation with yoga, Qui-Gong and bowl meditation
- Fitness and cardio studio with views of the Feng Shui garden
- Extensive range of massages, beauty treatments and rituals
- Beauty and wellness experts
- Cosy bathrobes and bath slippers for the duration of your stay
The Salzburgerhof winter services:
- Hotel shuttle service to the valley stations of the CityXpress and Schmittenhöhe lifts
- Free ski and boot depots at the Schmittenhöhe and cityXpress valley stations subject to availability
- Heated ski cellar with modern ski boot dryer
- Ski passes sold directly in the hotel
- Ski courses can be booked directly in the hotel
- Lift pass purchase service in the hotel (charge applies for the passes)
- 1x ski waxing free of charge
- 12% off ski rental in selected Bründl Sports stores when reserving the equipment online prior to your arrival
Save time & money with the pre-booking of the equipment!
If you do not need your equipment, you can also return the equipment ahead of shedule and you will also receive your money back.