Snow-covered peaks, perfectly groomed slopes, a landscape like in a picture book. Enjoyable winter days in the Hotel SALZBURGERHOF offer skiing pleasure and snow fun at the highest level. Treat yourself to a special kind of holiday week and experience the largest skiing area in Austria. Experience 408 kilometres of slopes, 121 cable cars and lifts and afterwards let yourself be enchanted by the culinary delights of our 3 toque cuisine. Recharge your batteries for the next skiing day in our Wellness Schlössl.
(including the rich hot and cold breakfast buffet with show kitchen, afternoon snack, cake and strudel buffet as well as the dinner with the delicious 6-course choice menu from the 3 toque kitchen)
- for the entire ski region Zell am See Schmittenhöhe-Kitzsteinhorn-Saalbach-Hinterglemm-Leogang and Fieberbunn
- with treatments from head to toe to the value of the ski pass
Live music with house pianist, weekly zither evening, dance evenings in the house bar, etc.
- in the Feng Shui garden with sauna world, indoor and outdoor pools, whirlpools, wellness and fitness programme with trainer (yoga, singing bowl meditation, Pilates etc. and a first-class cosmetics and massage programme), which has been awarded 3 lilies
- and Schmittenhöhebahn valley station
- at the Schmittenhöhebahn valley station
- on online ski hire from Bründl Sports
Bookable from December 2022 until end of March 2023
7 nights in the Junior Suite from € 1.900,- per person
Price per person including our SALZBURGERHOF inclusive services
- welcome drink on arrival
- overnight stay in the room of the booked category
- sumptuous late riser breakfast (until 11 a.m.) with show kitchen and various delicacies from regional producers, organic products and homemade specialities
- afternoon snack in the Spa Bistro from 1:30 p.m.-4:30 p.m.
- cake and strudel buffet from the our own patisserie in the house bar from 2 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- excellent gourmet dinner with choices, from the 3 Toque cuisine, 6:30 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Our kitchen meets the highest quality standards by exclusively using fresh products from local agriculture and regional producers. Of course we also cater for vegetarians, guests with food intolerances and allergies.
- underground parking
- wifi throughout the hotel
- fluffy bathrobe for the duration of your stay,-slippers
- pillow menu
- billiard room and table tennis
- transfer from/to Zell am See railway station
- Pinzgau mobility card for free use of public transport
- extensive entertainment programme: live music with in-house pianist, artists, weekly zither evening, dance evenings and events
- hotel own shuttle bus to The Valley stations of Zeller City Xpress and Schmittenhöhebahn
- lift ticket service and ski course booking directly at the hotel
- 1x ski wax free of charge, 12% discounted online rentals at Bründl Sport
Save time & money with the pre-booking of the equipment!
If you do not need your equipment, you can also return the equipment ahead of shedule and you will also receive your money back.