Autumn Golf Week from 12-19 September 2021
For five days, the Zell am See-Kaprun Golf Club with its two fantastic 18-hole courses "Schmittenhöhe" and "Kitzsteinhorn" will host five tournaments based on the Stableford principle.
The culinary culmination of every day of the tournament is the 4-course gourmet dinner in the style of Alpine cuisine in the partner hotels. The package can be booked for three, four or seven nights and includes a starting gift, all green fees and tournament participation.
- 3, 4 or 7 nights including our Salzburgerhof gourmet full board
and the Salzburgerhof-inclusive services
- Use of the 3 Lilien award-winning wellness and sauna world on 3,500 m2
- Participation in the Salzburgerhof wellness & fitness program: yoga, Nordic walking, etc.
- Participation in the tournaments incl. green fee
- Golf gifts and prizes
- Hotel's own free shuttle service to the Zell am See Golf Club
- Depot for your golf bags at the hotel
- Free underground parking
- Use of the Zell am See - Kaprun mobility card
7 nights bookable from 12.09. to 19.09.2021 from € 1.660,- per person in a double room incl. 3 tournaments and two extra green fees for the price of one
4 nights bookable from 15.09. to 19.09.2021 from € 1.120,- per person in a Junior Suite incl. 3 tournaments
3 nights bookable from 16.09. to 19.09.2021 from € 810,- per person in the Junior Suite incl. 2 tournaments
The Salzburgerhof gourmet “spoil-yourself” board:
Exquisite gourmet delights throughout the day:
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Extensive breakfast buffet with regional delicacies, organic products and home-made specialities available until 11.30 a.m.
- Midday snack in the Spa Bistro available from 1.00 p.m. until 5.00 p.m. with soup, a main dish, various salads, fruit, and home-made desserts, as well as juices, tea, and coffee
- Cake and strudel buffet from the hotel’s own patisserie available from 2.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m. in the hotel bar
- Exquisite 6-course gourmet dinner from our award-winning (3 chef’s toques) kitchen available from 6.30 p.m. to 9.00 p.m. Vegetarian, gluten-free, lactose free and vegan options also available.
- Expert wine recommendations from our top sommelier
- Our barkeeper serves refreshing drinks and cocktails every day from 2.00 p.m.
- Live music in the hotel bar or in the restaurant
- Room service from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. (for a charge)
3500 m² of pure well-being – Wellness & Spa
We have built a palace for your well-being:
- Award-winning Wellness Schlössl (3 Relax Guide lilies)
- Alpine Feng Shui garden with waterfall and natural bathing pool
20 metre long outdoor sports pool heated throughout the year, 2 indoor pools, 2 jacuzzis
- Salzburgerhof sauna world with outdoor Finnish alm sauna, panorama sauna, Osmanian steam bath with oriental scents, herbal grotto with camomile, sage, lavender and melissa inhalation and salt water grotto
- Sauna session led by the Salzburgerhof sauna master
- Unique salt water dome with floating pool
- Tepidarium with warm, romantic lounges, locanium
- Varied wellness & fitness programme
- Relaxation with yoga, Qui-Gong and bowl meditation
- Fitness and cardio studio with views of the Feng Shui garden
- Extensive range of massages, beauty treatments and rituals
- Beauty and wellness experts
- Cosy bathrobes and bath slippers for the duration of your stay
The Salzburgerhof summer services:
- 30% discount on green fees at Zell am See-Kaprun Golf Club
- Free golf shuttle service to Zell am See Golf Club
- Free bike hire
- E-Bike rental (for a charge)
- Private bathing area on the banks of Lake Zell
- Free entry to all bathing areas in Zell am See for Salzburgerhof guests
- Pinzgau Mobility Card for free use of public transport
- Guided hikes several times a week
- 1 hour beginners sailing class (daily between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. depending on the weather) with a sailing teacher from the "Zell Sailing School". For more information on the sailing shool courses and examinations click here.
- Free rental of walking poles
The SALZBURGERHOF golf services: