Spend a special short holiday and get to know the diversity of the WELLNESS & GENIESSERHOTEL SALZBURGERHOF in Zell am See. DISCOVER the largest skiing area in Austria from the Kitzsteinhorn - Glacier via Zell am See - Schmittenhöhe - Saalbach Hinterglemm - Leogang to Fieberbrunn. Experience 408 kilometres of slopes, 121 cable cars and lifts. Indulge yourself in the Wellness-Schlössl, awarded with 3 Relax Lilies, and ENJOY the delicacies of our healthy, organic certified 3 toque cuisine.
(including the rich hot and cold breakfast buffet with show kitchen, afternoon snack, cake and strudel buffet as well as the dinner with the delicious 6-course choice menu from the 3 toque kitchen)
Live music with house pianist, weekly zither evening, dance evenings in the house bar, etc.
- with wine accompaniment
- on the first day of your holiday
- for the entire ski region
- Floating in the Soledome, Lomi Lomi Nui- the queen of massages, a glass of champagne with a sweet temptation to top it off
- in the Feng Shui garden, awarded with 3 lilies, with sauna world, indoor and outdoor pools, whirlpools, wellness and fitness programme with trainer (yoga, singing bowl meditation, Pilates, etc. and a first-class cosmetics and massage programme)
- and Schmittenhöhebahn valley station
- at the Schmittenhöhebahn valley station
- at the hotel
- on online ski hire from Bründl Sports
Bookable from December 2022 until end of March 2023
3 nights in the Wellness Gardensuite per person Euro 1.300,00
The prices are per person including our SALZBURGERHOF inclusive services
- welcome drink on arrival
- overnight stay in the room of the booked category
- sumptuous late riser breakfast (until 11 a.m.) with show kitchen and various delicacies from regional producers, organic products and homemade specialities
- afternoon snack in the Spa Bistro from 1:30 p.m.-4:30 p.m.
- cake and strudel buffet from the our own patisserie in the house bar from 2 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- excellent gourmet dinner with choices, from the 3 Toque cuisine, 6:30 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Our kitchen meets the highest quality standards by exclusively using fresh products from local agriculture and regional producers. Of course we also cater for vegetarians, guests with food intolerances and allergies.
- underground parking
- wifi throughout the hotel
- fluffy bathrobe for the duration of your stay,-slippers
- pillow menu
- billiard room and table tennis
- transfer from/to Zell am See railway station
- Pinzgau mobility card for free use of public transport
- extensive entertainment programme: live music with in-house pianist, artists, weekly zither evening, dance evenings and events
- hotel own shuttle bus to The Valley stations of Zeller City Xpress and Schmittenhöhebahn
- lift ticket service and ski course booking directly at the hotel
- 1x ski wax free of charge, 12% discounted online rentals at Bründl Sport
Save time & money with the pre-booking of the equipment!
If you do not need your equipment, you can also return the equipment ahead of shedule and you will also receive your money back.