Take a seat in our Feng Shui garden and enjoy the warm autumn sunbeams while you let your gaze wander over the bright autumn colors of our garden.
When our garden turns red-orange and the sun's rays are a little weaker, then it is time for a break in Zell am See because we are sure: you will really enjoy your wellness holiday in autumn at the Salzburgerhof. Why? In the Wellness Schlössl you can enjoy unique holiday moments with selected treatments from all over the world and relax in our saunas and the diverse pool area. In the evening we pamper you with our gourmet kitchen and you can end the day at our hotel bar while you let your gaze wander over our Feng Shui garden.
- 4 nights for the price of 3 nights
- Including our Salzburgerhof gourmet luxury full board and the Salzburgerhof inclusive services
- Use of our 3,500 m² wellness and sauna world, which has been awarded 4 lilies
- Participation in our Salzburgerhof wellness & fitness programme: yoga, Nordic Walking, and much more
- Free garage parking
- 30% Greenfee discount at the golf course Zell am See-Kaprun
- Use of the Zell am See - Kaprun mobility card (valid in summer)
- Arrival Sunday and Monday possible
from € 525,- per person instead of EUR 700,- per person in a double room, bookable from 20. September - 12. October 2020 (last departure).
Limited availability. Can not be combined with other offers.
The Salzburgerhof gourmet “spoil-yourself” board:
Exquisite gourmet delights throughout the day:
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Extensive breakfast buffet with regional delicacies, organic products and home-made specialities available until 11.30 a.m.
- Midday snack in the Spa Bistro available from 1.00 p.m. until 5.00 p.m. with soup, a main dish, various salads, fruit, and home-made desserts, as well as juices, tea, and coffee
- Cake and strudel buffet from the hotel’s own patisserie available from 2.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m. in the hotel bar
- Exquisite 6-course gourmet dinner from our award-winning (3 chef’s toques) kitchen available from 6.30 p.m. to 9.00 p.m. Vegetarian, gluten-free, lactose free and vegan options also available.
- Expert wine recommendations from our top sommelier
- Our barkeeper serves refreshing drinks and cocktails every day from 2.00 p.m.
- Live music in the hotel bar or in the restaurant
- Room service from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. (for a charge)
3500 m² of pure well-being – Wellness & Spa
We have built a palace for your well-being:
- Award-winning Wellness Schlössl (4 Relax Guide lilies)
- Alpine Feng Shui garden with waterfall and natural bathing pool
20 metre long outdoor sports pool heated throughout the year, 2 indoor pools, 2 jacuzzis
- Salzburgerhof sauna world with outdoor Finnish alm sauna, panorama sauna, Osmanian steam bath with oriental scents, herbal grotto with camomile, sage, lavender and melissa inhalation and salt water grotto
- Sauna session led by the Salzburgerhof sauna master
- Unique salt water dome with floating pool
- Tepidarium with warm, romantic lounges, locanium
- Varied wellness & fitness programme
- Relaxation with yoga, Qui-Gong and bowl meditation
- Fitness and cardio studio with views of the Feng Shui garden
- Extensive range of massages, beauty treatments and rituals
- Beauty and wellness experts
- Cosy bathrobes and bath slippers for the duration of your stay
The Salzburgerhof summer services:
- 30% discount on green fees at Zell am See-Kaprun Golf Club
- Free golf shuttle service to Zell am See Golf Club
- Free bike hire
- E-Bike rental (for a charge)
- Private bathing area on the banks of Lake Zell
- Free entry to all bathing areas in Zell am See for Salzburgerhof guests
- Pinzgau Mobility Card for free use of public transport
- Guided hikes several times a week
- 1 hour beginners sailing class (daily between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. depending on the weather) with a sailing teacher from the "Zell Sailing School". For more information on the sailing shool courses and examinations click here.
- Free rental of walking poles
The SALZBURGERHOF golf services: