Hotel in Zell am See: 5* Hotel Salzburgerhof
Those who have had the opportunity of marvelling at the sparkling water of the Zell Lake and its surrounding mountain scenery retain this place in their memories as a jewel of the Alps. The setting of the Salzburgerhof is unique amongst the hotels in Zell am See, standing just a stone’s throw from the edge of the lake and its romantic lakeside promenade. The 5 star wellness, ski, golf, & gourmet hotel is a green oasis in the heart of the little Alpine town, and stands directly at the foot of the Schmittenhöhe mountain.
The best seats in the house, between the mountains and lake
Here, at this meeting point of mountains and lake, the scenic beauty and the cordiality of this family-run hotel intertwine. Connoisseurs, Alpinists, golfers, and wellness lovers alike, impressed by the wealth of outdoor and sports opportunities available, experience the exciting power of contrasts: water and stone, peaks and expanses of green defining an environment that is unparalleled at any time of the year. In summer, winter, spring and autumn, this wonderful location, just 90 km south-east of Mozart’s city of Salzburg, is a place where sports adventures and relaxed hours of leisure create unforgettable holidays in the stylish ambience of the 5-star hotel Salzburgerhof, your hotel in Zell am See.
How to get to the 5* Hotel Salzburgerhof, your hotel in Zell am See
Enjoy the sense of anticipation of exclusive holiday experiences in one of the most impressive regions of the Alps and plan your trip to your hotel in Zell am See conveniently online. If you have any questions or wishes that the team at the Salzburgerhof can answer, then please call: +43 6542 765
We are providing a Tesla e-charger.
Travelling by car to Zell am See
Coming from the direction of Munich:
- Munich (A8) – Siegsdorf – Inzell – Lofer (B311) – Saalfelden – Zell am See (190km)
Coming from the direction of Vienna:
- Vienna (A1) – Salzburg – Exit Wals/Lofer –Bad Reichenhall – Lofer (B311) – Saalfelden –Zell am See (420km)
- Vienna (A1) - Salzburg - Exit Lofer - Bad Reichenhall - Lofer (B311) - Zell am See (390 km!)
Coming from the south:
- Tauernautobahn: Villach (A 10) - Bischofshofen (B311) - Zell am See
- Shorter route: Travelling over the "Plöckenpass": Udine - Tarvis - Lienz - Mittersill - Zell am See
- Villach (A10) - Mallnitz - (Zug - Tauernschleuse Mallnitz - Böckstein) - Zell am See
- Brennerautobahn: Bozen (A22) - Innsbruck (A 13) - Wörgl Ost (B178) - Kitzbühel - Mittersill - Zell am See
Coming from the west:
- Feldkirch (A14)- Innsbruck (A 12) - Wörgl (B178) - St. Johann (B 164) - Saalfelden - Zell am See (B311)
Travelling by train to Zell am See
The train station in Zell am See is connected with the international rail network. Several times per day they offer train services from: Munich, Vienna (East Europe), Innsbruck (Italy), Klagenfurt (Italy).
Here you can find the timetables: www.oebb.at
Coming from Switzerland: daily direct connections from Zurich to Zell am See without change!
For our hotel guests we offer a free pick-up from the train station in Zell am See!
Travelling by plane to Zell am See
- Airport Salzburg: www.salzburg-airport.com (80 km) - z.B. Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Frankfurt, Köln, Berlin, Dublin, London, Manchester, Moskau, St. Petersburg, Oslo, Stockholm, Kopenhagen
- Airport Munich: www.munich-airport.de (210 km) - international airport, hub for almost every national and international flight
- Airfield Zell am See: www.flugplatz -zellamsee.at (5 km) - planes up to 5,7 tons (8 seats)